My photo
an undercover exhibition of blooming love for all things wild, delicate and beautiful
hit counter

a few visits in the last 168 hours

Thursday, November 25, 2010

missing you



















I was writing a few postcards today to my loved ones in wet n' wild Wellington and realised how much I missed the company of certain girls. I was left pondering on the word MISSING so I grabbed the old dictionary and looked up its definition. It made me feel so sad!! Like I couldn't find my girls and I had lost them for good!
I now vow to never miss again. Just love. :p




Missing
[mis-ing]

–adjective
1.
lacking, absent, or not found: a missing person.
2.
go missing, Chiefly British to disappear; become lost.


3 comments:

  1. Still here love, not too far away.. think about you all the time! Love you x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a cute post. it's important to sometimes just "miss" people. it proves how much they mean to us!

    xx raez

    ReplyDelete
  3. still here, and love you too xx

    ReplyDelete

follow me with bloglovin...

Follow Midnight Bloom